A concept coined by 3 entrepreneurs on 24th of March, 2008. Designed, developed and launched the following evening for under $200. I introduce to you, indiestartups.com.
There are some wonderful blogs in the blogosphere, covering every topic imaginable. After some discussion we felt that there was a gap in the (arguably saturated) web startup niché that could really do with some coverage. Everyone knows about techcrunch, mashable, venturebeat and all the other “big boys” covering the big, funded startups. While these blogs offer some great coverage and a wealth of information they generally miss stories about “the little guy”.
That is where we come in. IndieStartups.com targets “the little guy”. Startups that are going it alone and bootstrapping it themselves. What can you expect to see from IndieStartups.com?
- Coverage of bootstrapped startups trying to make it big.
- More focus on the development process of startups.
- Cost outlines for some of the larger startups.
- Interviews with fellow bootstrappers.
- Articles, tutorials and reviews.
- And at a risk of sounding cliché, loads, loads more.
We invite you to subscribe to the RSS feed.